We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in the greater Munich area, we are looking for you as a DevOps Engineer (f/m/d).
As DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) you have to do the following tasks:
- Implement new cloud-specific software automation, i.e. IaaS/PaaS building blocks defined by the platform architecture team
- Ensure a smooth transition into operations to meet expected SLAs
- Improve existing IaaS/PaaS elements based on customer feedback, market trends, and runtime information
- Continuously increase the automation level and resilience of the IaaS/PaaS layer, i.e. in terms of selfhealing capabilities and zero-touch deployment
- Harden the IaaS/PaaS layer continuously against evolving threats in close collaboration with the security team
- Degree in aerospace or aviation or computer science or business informatics or similar
- Experience in development, coding or operational engineering roles, optimally used to work in a DevOps environment
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery approaches (CI/CD) required
- Proficiency in at least two of the following areas: Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code, Kubernetes / OCP / Rancher / Docker,Morpheus (CMP), Databases (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL), Test Automation Frameworks,Privileged Access Management solutions, Network Security Components,Remote Desktop Technologies or 3D Processing
- Knowledge in Cloud Services, DevOps/Automation, Infrastructure, IAM or CMDB required
- Understanding of the impact of underlying infrastructure (Compute, Network, Storage) is a must
- Knowledge in Python and experience with Ansible required
- Language skills: english business fluent B2
- Above average remuneration, supplements and allowances
- Training and education opportunities worldwide
- Faster acquisition of know-how
- Promotion of transfer knowledge
- Personal contact
- Satisfaction with the right task
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG