HESYS has been an established partner and engineering service provider in the aerospace industry for decades and is also active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy pursues the goal of satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer of the AEROSPACE division in the greater Munich area, we are looking for you as a Software Engineer (f/m/d) with knowledge in ESA Standards.
You work as a Software Engineer and are responsible for the design, development, test and maintenance of ground software solutions including simulation of ground and space segment items. The range of tasks will cover the entire software lifecycle from high-level requirements specification to acceptance testing and maintenance of releases. The activities will be performed in close cooperation with the system engineering, operations teams and sub-contractors. The main tasks are:
- Work with internal and external clients to understand their needs and articulate potential solution options, conducting research on key areas of architecture and technology risk
- Develop technical requirements, use case models, data models, class and program specifications and software architecture models
- Cyber security will be an inherent part of the tasks
- Maintain a working knowledge of operating systems, development environments, frontend and backend programming languages and data architecture
- Supporting users after the implementation
- Technical assessment of non-conformances, discrepancies and waivers
- Support of the quality management process
- Degree in computer science at least master / diploma course or engineering at least master / diploma course or aerospace or similar
- Knowledge of ground segments and standard protocols used in ground and space application is necessary
- Experience with ESA and ESA standards would be a plus
- Experience in virtualization, design, development, integration, verification and associated processes is required
- Practical experience utilizing modern development methodologies including agile methods such as SCRUM is preferable
- Knowledge of C ++, Windows, Exlipse, BASH, SVN, IT, QT, secure protocols, configuration of firewalls, traffic analysis is required
- Knowledge of Phython and LINUX
- Language skills: English business fluent B2
- Above average remuneration, supplements and allowances
- Training and education opportunities worldwide
- Faster acquisition of know-how
- Promotion of transfer knowledge
- Personal contact
- Satisfaction with the right task
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG