HESYS has been an established partner and engineering service provider in the aerospace industry for decades and is also active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy pursues the goal of satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as an Aerospace Engineer (f/m/d) Equipment and Hardware for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE area in Manching.
- Analysis of Equipment- and Hardware Design with respect to compliance to environmental standards (i. e. DO160)
- Special Focus on the Analysis of Electromagnetic Compliance (internal and external)
- Perform Measurements according to the relevant standards in cooperation with partner companies
- Assess and evaluate test results (Lab and flight test)
- Analyse Measurement Results and propose improvement and/or mitigation measures
- Degree in electrical engineering or engineering or aerospace or computer science or similar
- Experience with qualification of Avionics Equipment according to DO160
- Experience in hardware configuration management
- Basic knowledge of processes, methods and procedures, i. e. ARP4754 and DO254
- Experience in Programming is required
- Knowledge with Python
- Good knowledge of the design of Avionics Equipment
- Knowledge of Integration Testing between Hard- and Software
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German advanced A2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG