We have been an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for years and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as an IM Product Manager (d/m/w) for a project assignment with our well-known and international customer in the Augsburg area.
The customer is looking for a Product Owner to support the TechData business in creating and preparing technical documentation related to government and military areas. You are involved in business transformation programs such as DDMS (Digital Design, Manufacturing & Services), TDNG (TechData New Generation) for legacy fleets and ICA for certifications, development of new military programs.
You need to ensure the continuity of business service and support the business with the change management that occurs in digital transformation. Interface between business and IM (Information Management) departments.
You work as TechData Governmental Range - IM Product Manager (d/m/f). The area of ??responsibility is structured as follows:
- Production support Aircraft Techpub (IETP & paper)
- Maintenance and support of production and authoring systems
- User support for TechData systems (authoring, master CSDB, etc.)
- Definition of functional specifications
- Functional validation of tools
Contribute to the MFT IT Products / Applications team to manage the IT product / application lifecycle, develop and operate the products to meet operational SLAs
- Ensures that the known product / application vision is translated into a prioritized backlog in accordance with the business product owner
- Establishing a two-way dialogue to translate business requirements against known technical and resource constraints
- Responsible for continuous release management
- Ensures the participation of an end-user advocate with understanding of users and usage, and ensures solutions that serve both of them best
- Ensures the participation of a client attorney who is responsible for the ROI of the features of the product by maximizing the business value, including the eventual improvement of the product / application
- Degree in computer science or engineering or aerospace or business informatics or similar
- Knowledge in the areas of IT / information systems, project management, stakeholder
- Knowledge of TechData support, mock-up definition & production
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German advanced A2
WIR BIETEN - WE OFFER
- Überdurchschnittliche Vergütung, Zuschläge und Zulagen
- Aus- und Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten weltweit
- Schnellerer Erwerb von Know-how
- Förderung des Transferwissens
- Persönlicher Kontakt
- Zufriedenheit mit der richtigen Aufgabe
- Above average remuneration, supplements and allowances
- Training and education opportunities worldwide
- Faster acquisition of know-how
- Promotion of transfer knowledge
- Personal contact
- Satisfaction with the right task
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG