|Anstellungsort:||Immenstaad am Bodensee|
We have been an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for years and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as a development engineer (m/f/d) in the field of thermal architecture for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech sector in Immenstaad on Lake Constance.
- Creation of requirement analyzes and consolidation of the thermal architecture for optical instruments for space applications
- Technical monitoring of the subsystem / functional chain during the development and production phase
- Draft of the instrument development plan for the thermal architecture
- Evaluation of architectural solutions for optical instruments
- Consolidation of the thermal design depending on the project milestone (PDR, CDR etc.)
- Responsible coordination of the assigned thermal disciplines (mechanics, construction and thermal analysis) in the project or study
- Responsible interface of the specialist discipline for the other disciplines in the project
- Identification of the influencing factors for technical risks, planning and costs
- Definition and validation of functional specifications for essential subsystems and components of the functional chain / subsystem
- Creation and validation of the schedule and definition of the associated technical activities for the thermal architecture in accordance with the technical requirements
- Support for the area of ??procurement management for optical instruments
- Assistance in the instrument assembly, assembly and test phases
- Coordination and implementation of thermal instrument tests
- Technical coordination in the specialist discipline of all development steps that relate to the definition and performance data of the instrument or subsystem
- Degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the field of thermal architecture of optical instruments and in the design, development and manufacture of thermal hardware
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge in the field of thermal analysis and in the testing of optical instruments for space applications
- Professional experience of optical instruments under low temperature - thermal environment would be advantageous
- Language skills: German advanced A2, English business fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG