We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as a system engineer (f/m/d) for the Eurofighter Flight Control System (EFCS) for a project assignment at our well-known international customer in the high-tech area in Manching.
As System Engineer for Qualification, Certification & In-Service Support you are responsible for:
- Preparation of the FCS (Flight Control System) Qualification Program Plans
- Assessment of the flight clearance requests in order to define the required qualification and certification activities
- Planning, integration and harmonization of clearance evidences from the FCS disciplines
- Preparation of the FCS System Qualification/Clearance Statements for the EF Development & Series Production Aircraft
- Support the verification process for the FCS related type acceptance documentation
- Preparation of the Qualification Statement Compliance matrices showing the fulfilment of the FCS EF Contractual Requirements
- Support the FCS System Qualification Statement endorsement process by coordinating the Queries raised from the Airworthiness Authority and provide the input required at the FCS National Dialogue
- Engineering support to the Technical Publications department, technical validation of the Data Modules and technical support for the customers' aircrew and ground crew publications
- Engineering support to the System Support Center, answering customer queries and anaylsing in-service problems
- Engineering support to Certification authorities as Airworthiness, Flight Safety, Quality
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or physics or comparable
- Knowledge of the Eurofighter Flight Control System i.e. overall system including functionality, equipment, interfaces to other aircraft systems would be beneficial
- Knowledge of airworthiness is desirable
- Knowledge of system qualification and certification and of configuration management is beneficial- Knowledge of MS Office, doors
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG