We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as an Acoustics and Vibration Engineer (f/m/d) for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech area in Manching.
The Acoustics and Vibration Domain is part of the Flight Physics Centre of Competence. Our mission is to design, analyse, certify, qualify, maintain into service and ensure the continued airworthiness of all the air vehicles developed within Airbus Defence and Space.
Functions and Responsibilities of the Acoustics and Vibration Domain are Equipment and Store Qualification, External and Internal Noise Design and Development, Ground Test and Laboratory Activities, Support of Flight Test Campaigns. Main Aircraft Programmes are Eurofighter, Tornado, FCAS, MALE RPAS and P-3C Orion.
You will work a an Acoustics and Vibration Engineer (m/f/d) and the main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Definition, preparation, execution and support of Vibration and Shock Qualification Tests for the Integration of new Equipment and Stores in the Aircraf
- Data Acquisition, Data Handling, Data Processing and Analysis
- Modal Testing and Analysis
- Degree in aerospace or technical mechanics or analog technology or engineering or comparable
- Experience mechanics in aviation
- Definition, preparation, execution and support of Vibration and Shock Qualification Tests for the Integration of new Equipment and Stores in the Aircraft is required
- Experience in Data Acquisition, Data Handling, Data Processing and Analysis is necessary
- Exoerience in Modal Testing and Analysis is required
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, NASTRAN, CATIA and signal-/modal analysis tools
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German business fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG