HESYS has been an established partner and engineering service provider in the aerospace industry for decades and is also active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy pursues the goal of satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer of the AEROSPACE division in Manching, we are looking for you as a Aerospace Engineer (m/f/d) with experience in avionics equipment.
You work as an Electronic Warfare Hardware Engineer (m/f/d) for an aircraft and the main tasks are:
- Analysis of Equipment- and Hardware Design with respect to compliance to environmental standards (i.e. DO160)
- Special Focus on the Analysis of Electromagnetic Compliance (internal and external)
- Perform Measurements according to the relevant standards in cooperation with partner companies
- Assess and evaluate test results (Lab and flight test)
- Analyse Measurement Results and propose improvement and/or mitigation measures
- Degree in electrical engineering or aerospace or computer science or similar
- Experience with qualification of Avionics Equipment according to DO160
- Experience in hardware configuration management
- Basic knowledge of processes, methods and procedures, i.e. ARP4754 and DO254
- Good knowledge of the design of avionics equipment
- Knowledge of integration testing between hardware and software
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience in programming is required
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German advanced A2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG