We have been an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for years and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as a DEVOPS Engineer (f/m/d) for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE division in Taufkirchen near Munich.
AirSense, launched in 2018 as Business Incubator, provides global real-time situational awareness and complex insights for the aviation industry by cutting-edge big data analytics. Our vision is to become a key, recognised player in the ongoing aviation digitalisation efforts. To do so, we have built and continue building solutions which improve decisions and drive up the operational efficiency of multiple stakeholders in the aviation market.
You work as a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) and the main tasks are:
- Responsible for managing the whole AirSense infrastructure on Azure via Terraform
- Setup complex build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps for a multiplicity of production services under SLA
- Real-time troubleshooting of issues in production systems
- Design, implementation and testing of automated recovery processes
- Lead and guide the team in adopting and maintaining coding standards and best practices
- Maintain a good overview of the complete AirSense system in order to approve releases to production
- Design, develop and implement cutting-edge, cloud native, industrialised solutions for the generation and provision of the AirSense digital products for the aviation domain
- Take responsibility for applications running on the AirSense production infrastructure
- Working in a highly dynamic environment with AGILE ways of working
- Work with vast amounts of time-series data
- Driving public cloud capabilities to the edge
- Lots of hands-on coding in cloud environments
- Degree in the technical field or computer science or similar
- Experience with software engineering, preferably in cloud implementations is requried
- Background with IaC tools
- Experience with CI/CD tools (preferable Azure DevOps)
- Experience following agile development principles (e.g. Scrum)
- Experience setting up and managing application running on Kubernetes
- Coding skills in at least one general purpose programing language (ideally Python and/or Java/Scala)
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, French, German, Spanish, Italian are an advantage
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG