|Anstellungsort:||Taufkirchen bei München|
We have been an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for years and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as a data engineer (f/m/d) for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE division in Taufkirchen near Munich.
AirSense, launched in 2018 as Business Incubator, provides global real-time situational awareness and complex insights for the aviation industry by cutting-edge big data analytics. The insights are based on multi-sourced ADS-B data, supplementary data-sets, derived events and analytics.
You work as a Data Engineer and the main tasks are:
- Design, develop and implement cutting edge cloud native solutions for the generation and provision of the AirSense™ digital products for the aviation domain
- Design, develop and implement industrialised software solutions for the reliable and sustainable production and provision of the AirSense™ digital products
- Work alongside the AirSense™ operations engineers in developing operable implementations living up to the demanding service levels required for AirSense™ customers’ use cases
- Working in a highly dynamic environment with AGILE ways of working
- Work with vast amounts of time-series data
- Driving public cloud capabilities to the edge
- Lots of hands-on coding in cloud environments
- Degree in the technical field or computer science or similar
- Experience in software engineering (preferably in cloud implementations) and data engineering (with proven experience in building big data streaming pipelines with Apache Flink or other streaming technologies with time series data)
- Knowledge of Azure cloud solutions is required- Knowledge of Azure cloud solutions, LINUX / UNIX, DevOps tools and processes, Python and Scala are required
- Language skills: German advanced A2, English business fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG