We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as aGeneral System Health Management Engineer (f/m/d) for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech area in Manching.
- Responsible for Work Packages in the following technology projects: - Real Time Analytics, Prognostics and Health Management - RTAPHM - Maintenance Free Operation Period - MFOP
- Definition and implementation of new development processes for future systems and system-of-systems to support the integration of cross-platform diagnostic, prognostic and prescriptive functions
- Conceiving and implementation of advanced mathematical approaches (including, but not lim-ited to, machine-learning-based) for system identification, failure diagnosis, failure prognosis and advisory generation
- Model-based design for physics-based simulation and condition monitoring of selected A/C General Systems with fault-insertion capabilities
- Definition and evaluation of component tests to support validation and verification of condition monitoring, failure prognosis and prescription concepts
- Supporting the management of a cluster of Linux machines
- Supporting the development of a real-time aircraft simulation environment
- Supporting the development of a certification strategy for condition based maintenance con-cepts
- Contact to internal, external, national and international customers and partner companies
- Degree in aerospace or mechnical engineering or engineering or comparable
- Experience in aerospace
- Expert knowledge in the field of reliability engineering
- Funded knowledge in the field of control engineering, fluid-dynamics and mechanics
- Funded knowledge and experience with General Systems (e.g. Environmental Control System, Fuel System and Actuation)
- Knowledge of Python, MS-Office, Matlab, C++ and LINUX skills are required
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German proficient B1
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG