We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
For one of our well-known, international customers from the AEROSPACE sector in Bavaria, we are looking for you as a systems engineer (m/f/d) for satellite ground systems on behalf of our customer for a permanent position.
Become part of an international team in one of the top international space companies and take your professional and personal development to a new level.
- Requirements analysis and definition of requirements.
- Design architecture and requirements breakdown to functional blocks.
- FPGA design, implementation and definition of constraints.
- Design documentation according to internal and normative standards.
- Creation and execution of test benches for RTL and timing simulation.
- Formal verification of FPGA designs (timing analysis, code coverage, coding rule check).
- Support of the FPGA integration on the target hardware.
- Define verification concepts and plans.
- Conduct FPGA verification and test activities on the target hardware.
- Programming of test hardware for automated implemetation of hardware test cases.
- University degree in electrical ?engineering or similar discipline (Technical University/University of Applied Sciences).
- Several years professional experience in VHDL design for synthesis and behavioral modelling preferably in the space industry.
- Knowledge of using state of the art design and simulation tools (e.g. Libero, Modelsim).
- Experience in FPGA design and verification based on ECSS-Q-ST-60-02C.
- Experience in the mitigation of single event effects due to radiation in space.
- Experience with processor IP cores and SoC processor FPGA interfaces.
- Knowledge of programming languages (C/C++ or Python).
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams.
- Good written and oral English and German.
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG