We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech area near Augsburg, we are looking for you as a Design Engineer for helicopter rotor systems.
You will become part of a team dedicated to developing and maintaining activities for composite and metal components of the main and tail rotor systems and flight controls.
Your task will be to help dismantle the Major Incident Backlog in order to achieve the goals defined by the company:
- Collecting and processing all information on new incidents (maintenance, drawings ...)
- Carry out an initial technical analysis of new incidents
- Organization, steering, participation in examinations or tests for root cause analysis
- Make HA (Hazard Assessment) suggestions
- Writing of TSR (technical synthesis report) and its validation
- Participation and support of MITB Squad routines- Creation or revision of MITB tracking tools
The scope of work includes all rotor system parts of the H145 / H135 / BK / BO families and Tiger.
You will be in constant interaction with other members of the Rotor System design team and CVE, as well as with the structural engineering and airworthiness department.
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Several years of experience with Catia V5 part design and drawing
- Very good knowledge of metal and composite materials
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German proficient B1
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG