We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment at our well-known international customer of the AEROSPACE division in Manching we are looking for an Software Engineer (d/m/f) XPMS .
You work as a Software Engineer (m/f/d) for Cross Platform Mission System (XPMS) and the main tasks are:
- Ability to manage Software developments for Airbus
- Develop considering the following factors: Safety, Quality, Systems Performance, Cost, Environmental, Operational and Industrial Requirements
- Degree in computer science or aerospace or similar
- Experience in software architecture / design for the technology project "Cross Platform Mission System (XPMS)" required
- Experience in software development in Python, C ++, Ada & Linux (at least 3 of them) required
- Experience in development of simulation models in MatLab / Simulink required
- First experience working in an AGILE environment (SCRUM)
- Language skills: German business fluent B2, English business fluent B2
- Above average remuneration, supplements and allowances
- Training and education opportunities worldwide
- Faster acquisition of know-how
- Promotion of transfer knowledge
- Personal contact
- Satisfaction with the right task
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG