We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as an Aerodynamic Engineer (f/m/d) for Aero Dataset for a project assignment at our well-known international customer in the high-tech area in Manching.
Within the "Aerodynamics Domain", you will be working in the "Aerodynamic Data" team, which is responsible for aerodynamic modelling (aerodynamic dataset) for handling qualities, loads and aircraft performance purposes.
The given tasks are performed by use of handbook methods, in-house programs, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) calculations as well as by Analysis of wind tunnel and flight test results.
The main activities will be related to analysis of aerodynamic Wind-Tunnel and flight test data, modelization of aerodynamic data and verification Aerodynamic databases.
You work as a Aerodynamic Engineer (m/f/d) for Aero Dataset and these are the main tasks:
- Analysis of CFD, aerodynamic wind tunnel and flight test data
- Modelling of aerodynamic data for Stability & Control, Loads and Lift & Drag datasets
- Verification and Validation of aerodynamic databases
- In-house tools improvement, design, verification and validation
- Wind tunnel test requirements and test programmes preparation
- Flight test requirements preparation for flight data gathering
- CFD simulations, in support to aerodynamic data generation and verification
- Dataset tolerances definition
- Definition of corrections based on flight test data
- Support to wind tunnel test campaigns
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in engineering and aerospace
- Experience in Machine Learning, Aerodynamics and dataset creation will be valued
- Knowledge of MS-Office, Python, Matlab, C/C++
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German advanced A2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG