We have been an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for years and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as a Security Custodian (f/m/d) for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE division in Taufkirchen near Munich.
You work as a FCAS Security Custodian (f/m/d) and will report functionally to the FCAS TL Governance and will manage the projects in His/Her respective area of responsibility, but in addition will also support FCAS Projects and Programme lines,.
These are the main tasks:
- Support the enablement of Security Custodian network
- Support all security related aspects of programme execution and PMO aspects including infrastructure
- Support of provision of Programme Security Instructions and control thereafter release from customers Interface to IT security department – digital transmission of classified data
- Support planning, implementation and controlling of secured and compliant working environments and means, including coordination and administration across sites and countries
- Support of specification of FCAS IT-environment and tools especially with regards to the FCAS common working environment
- Maintain security processes in alignment with FCAS Security ManagerMaintain / Monitor librariesFinal check and hand over for signature to FCAS Security Manager / PMIncorporate updates in templatesTrack their security status of people and companies
- Support annual reporting
- Support the alignment the required tasks, in- and outputs and dates with the various FCAS work streamsthe delivery of internal documentation to support contract delivery OTOCOQ i.e. definition studies and demonstrator programmes.Support the execution of the day to day security management of a robust project/programme
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Experience with handling classified data
- Experience with IT secret environment
- Knowledge in definition of processes is necessary
- Knowledge in definition of IT Guidelines is necessary
- Knowledge with data management is necessary
- Knowledge with Database, Network and architecture is an advantageous
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German proficient B1
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG