We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in Manching, we are looking for you as a Business Economist in the fied of Contracts.
- Ensure the performance of the transport management and control the improvement
- Implementation and control of KPIs (performance, costs, quality)
- Ensuring the application of Airbus transport solutions, processes, rules and guidelines in transport activities
- Resolve issues with a quick and easy alert / escalation process, propose and drive local, non-disruptive, short-term improvement initiatives
- Share experiences and practices through the Transport Service Manager network
- Ensuring the transport optimization projects
- Securing the delivery according to the specifications (delay, costs, contract)
- Assessment of transport effects in the case of short and medium-term planning changes / adjustments
- Responsible for the definition of transport strategies
- Degree in industrial engineering or business administration or economics or studies with a focus on logistics or comparable
- Professional experience in the areas of logistics, project management, contract management
- Experience from transport management
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German proficient B1
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG