We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in Manching, we are looking for you for as a Flight Mechanics Engineer.
Execute all flight mechanics activities required to answer program Eurofighter needs during the full product life cycle.
This includes the following subtasks:
- Develop new flight mechanics models, vehicle simulation and tools for handling qualities
- Take responsibility for individual clearance assessment tasks
- Preparation of existing simulation models, check cases and input data
- Support of flight test campaigns
- Analysis of flight test data
- Deep interaction with interface disciplines such as aerodynamics, fuel/stores, system design, loads, safety, etc.
- Maintenance and update of existing tools
- Performance of linear and non-linear simulations required for clearance activities
- Analysis aerodynamic data
- Analysis of complex simulation results
- Documentation and summary of the simulation results
- Degree in aerospace engineering or aviation or engineering or comparable
- Experience in dealing with aerodynamics, flight mechanics and -dynamics and flight control is required
- Background knowledge about engines and mass properties
- Knowledge of linear, non-linear methods for flight mechanics clearances, aeronautical certification procedures and standards
- Experience in Matlab, C, C++ and Python is mandatory
- Knowledge of Linux is needed
- Knowledge of Fortran and Java is a plus
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German business fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG