We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in Manching, we are looking for you as an IT service manager in the test and integration area.
IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for the company. As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Working in IM means living in digitalization, innovation and new ways of working.
You work as an IT Service Manager - Test & Integration Specialist and the main tasks are:
- Support of all phases of product life cycle – analysis, design, test, integration and operation of IT systems and solutions
- Analyze, clarify and consolidate business requirements towards IT systems and solutions
- Support relevant ERP Roadmap transformation project activities, covering the MRO perimeter in Germany
- Consulting of business functions regarding new IT technologies and tools, including the corresponding optimization and standardization of business processes
- Support fit/gap analyses to optimize the future IT landscape and propose necessary future business process adaptations
- Run and provide IT services in ITIL / DevOps mode for multiple sites and business areas
- Translate business requirements into functional ones to assign and manage high-quality supplier deliverables
- Perform IT Project Management using adequate methodologies to ensure the continuous improvement of the current IT landscape
- Degree in computer science or comparable
- Capability to transversally understand the existing IT landscape from a process, data object and transaction point of view for all relevant MRO activities
- Capability to maneuver within a multi-layer architecture with various interfaces and a high degree of customization and interdependencies to other systems
- Knowledge in SAP is necessary
- Knowledge in SQL Server Reporting Services is desirable
- Language skills: German B1, English business fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG