We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in Manching, we are looking for you as a Software Engineer in the field of Development Environments.
- Ensure the provisioning of new software packages and upgrades
- Maintain the infrastructure in operational condition in line with Operational-/Service Level Agreements (OLAs/SLAs)
- Monitor and track system performance against negotiated (SLAs)
- Communicate improvement, updates and obsolescence management of products to the responsible manager of the development environments
- Provide support during agreed service hours
- Perform the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) based support processes that include incident, problem, change, configuration and event management.
- Analyse console messages, diagnoses system failures and takes corrective action in order to ensure continuity of operations, escalating to other technical teams and vendors as needed
- Supervise system backup processing, and leads disaster recovery tests Identifies and implements technologies and processes that improve the reliability, efficiency and availability of the systems environment
- Development of software elements to ensure seamless working of tool chains
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the development environment and its tools
- Support patch management of operating system, drivers and application software w.r.t. to the development environment
- Support data import and export for the development teams
- Support the ITGA process
- Degree in engineering or computer science or comparable
- Experience with synthetic training aids (e.g. Eurofighter) is required
- Good Experience with Trainingssimulators
- Knowledge in Python, C++/C,Linux und Windows Systems, Web Technologies and A/C Platforms
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German proficient B1
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG