We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
For one of our well-known, international customers of the AEROSPACE area in nothern Germany, we are looking for you as a Project Manager for Model Based Systems Engineering for a permananet employment.
Become part of an international team in one one of the Top international space companies and take your professional and personal development to a new level.
As Project Manager MBSE, you will drive the digitalization of systems engineering and systems development processes and thus increase the company innovative strength, efficiency and competitiveness. In this function, you will report directly to the Chief of Development and AIT and advise the Management on the subject of model-based systems engineering, contributing to derive a strategy for its implementation with the goal of increasing customer value while reducing product development time, costs and risks.
Your mission will consist of managing the model-based digital transformation to benefit from the latest advances in new technologies and target a major efficiency breakthrough across the programme and product lifecycle, enabled by a set of innovative concepts such as model based system engineering (MBSE), digital continuity and concurrent co-development of the product, its industrial setup and operability features:
- Definition of the deployment project, organization of the implementation and implementation of MBSE practices and methods across the organization
- Coordination of the MBSE portfolio, identification and evaluation of project opportunities as well as piloting and introduction of processes and systems together with application managers in different departments and projects
- Recognize relevant technology trends and possible applications in the company, collaborate closely with the company IT, external partners, customers and suppliers
- You will be the main focal point to ESA MB4SE Advisory Group and OSMOSE Governance Group and you will ensure compliance with ESA technical requirements and standards related to MBSE processes and practices
- Support training and developments & new competence identification /creation
- Master in Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in satellite missions and systems design
- Detailed knowledge of model-based system engineering (MBSE) & data-driven systems engineering (DDSE) methods, languages and tools
- Familiar with ECSS, experience in ESA projects and in R&D projects
- Experience in project management, ideally IPMA certification (Level C and above)
- Self-managed and pro-active working style, solution orientation
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams, team motivation
- Proven communication and leadership skills are a plus
- Working level proficiency in written and spoken English; German and other language skills advantageous
- Willingness to shape future processes and drive organizational change
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG