We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
We are looking for you as a mechanical engineer for one of our well-known international customers from the AEROSPACE sector in Germany on behalf of our customer for a permanent position.
Become part of an international team in one of the top international high-tech companies and take your professional and personal development to a new level.
- Prepare and maintain Users and Interface requirements specifications (URD and IRD) including the expected verification methods(s) on product level with support from functional and systems engineers
- Perform and coordinate evaluation of subcontractors’ technical proposals
- Control, monitor and communicate the subcontractors’ specifications, compliance, verification evidences, technical tasks, technical data, technical progress and technical deliveries
- Maintain a regular coordination with Project AIT, the various engineering disciplines, and the subcontractor manager
- Support all product relevant technical matters including technical inputs to cost and schedule assessments
- Participate in the subcontractor reviews and perform and coordinate the technical evaluation of the subcontractor documentation
- Act as the technical point of contact between the subcontractor and engineering/AIT
- Monitor & evaluate subcontractor technical performance, monitor technical action item list, monitor schedule/cost
- Monitor risk identification and mitigation
- Act as the product technical lead for subcontract issues in the OHB change process
- Act as the product technical point of contact in support of OHB PA processes (support the PA milestones, support the problem solving process on NCRs)
- Diploma in mechanical engineering or similar
- Practical experience in requirements management, compliance management, verification management
- Experience in technical planning & evaluation
- Organized and structured task approach, ability to reach goals within time and budget by setting the appropriate priorities
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams
- Multilingual capabilities aside to English would be very appreciated
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG