We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech area in Donauwörth, we are looking for you as a System Engineer for Vehicle Mission Systems.
Vehicle Mission Systems are all inboard and outboard systems / installations such as (but not limited to) Hoist, Cargo Hook, Floatation & Life Raft Systems, Seats, Liners, Cabin Arrangements, Cargo Nets, Fire Extinguisher etc.You work as a system engineer "Vehicle Mission Systems":
- Support in the completion of all necessary system documentation for the certification and qualification of systems, as well as the associated test requirements and the evaluation of the associated tests carried out
- Creation of the necessary specifications and documents (system, function and devices) as well as their validations together with the necessary specialist departments; In addition, all required and required documentation such as SSS, SSDD, PPTs, technical notes, etc.
- Development / adaptation of the systems together with colleagues from the environment, safety, electrics, hydraulics, human-machine interface, quality, certification, etc.
- Support, implementation, management of reviews at supplier or development partner level- Compliance or control / harmonization of inputs and outputs
- Degree in engineering or electrical engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in engineering
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP, CATIA V5, doors, (Netcar an advantage)
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German advanced A2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: + 49-89-6131287