We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech area in Donauwörth, we are looking for you as an Engineer Maintainability.
- From Support & Services (S&S) specification, define vehicle whole and coherent maintenance program & means (GSE: Ground Support Equipment)
- Perform maintainability & ground handling & testability analysis in order to influence systems design, integration and maintenance so that accessibility, maintenance, handling and testability are compliant with associated requirements and vehicle maintenance policy
- Transfer detailed requirements to System Design Responsible and verify their implementation into the design to cope with maintenance policy along development phases
- Verify easy vehicle maintenance and ground operations with no risk of human error, improved ergonomic and limited number of specific tools, by physical, numerical means at representative vehicle level
- Responsible for maintenance performance and compliance with Support & Services specification
- Deliver maintenance tasks and testability inputs
- Accountable for maintenance validation before Entry in Service (program, tasks, GSE, ...)
- Revise and optimize maintenance programs according to design changes, in service experience & customers feedback (through S&S)
- Regular contacts with end customers to make sure about customer constraint and expectation integration into design (through S&S)
- Participate to Maintenance review board and contribute to ALS (Airworthiness Limitation Section which is approved by EASA) establishment & justification documents
- Responsible for development/validation of serial products of all ground solution (vehicle and system) to be delivered to end customers
- Provide, ensure guidance, instructions, standardization rules to teams and promote knowledge capitalization in various tool (HTECH)
It focuses on:
- Maintenance program & Maintainability & Testability & Ground Handling analysis and/or demonstration
- Ergonomic / Human Factor
- Transport (sea/air/road), Handling , Mooring, ... and Line maintenance, Storage procedures
- GSE & software development including design, specification, supplier management and testing.
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Knowledge on the systems of H135, H145 or NH90 would be appreciated
- Knowledge on ergonomics would be appreciated
- Knowledge of MS Office, CATIA V5
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German business fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: + 49-89-6131287