We have been an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for years and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as a Project Sourcing Manager for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE division near Munich.
In the TOPA team the procurement activities will be managed for Military Aircraft and FCAS (Future Combat Air Systems) programmes. The department works together with the different Programmes organizations, advising in procurement strategies and processes, and remain accountable for the related sourcing activities by steering the whole TOP organization.
You work as a Project Sourcing Manager for FCAS (Future Combat Ais System) and the main tasks are:
- Responsible for the procurement activities during the execution of the FCAS contracts
- Responsible for the performance metrics and reporting for the procurement function and the suppliers
- Responsible for procurement contribution and deliverables for DDMS (Digital Design, Manufacturing & Services)
- Support to the elaboration of FCAS bids for suppliers’ contribution.
- Degree in Industrial engineering or Business administration or Supply Chain / Logistics or Economics or similar
- Experience within procurement processes and strategic procurement negotiations and Experience within international environments and complex negotiation is mandatory
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP
- Language skills: German versed B1, English business fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG