We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in the greater Munich area, we are looking for you as a software engineer (m/f/d) in the field of embedded systems.
- Software integration, verification and validation
- Ability to verify that the system's requirements are correctly & completely implemented. The result of this activity may be required for qualification of the system in the frame of customer acceptance or certification
- Define interfaces between functions, or between systems and manage their consistent implementation into system(s) - test preparation, execution, and analyze for the functions of a system / sub-system / equipment / component / module
- Degree in mathematics or computer science or software engineering or similar
- Several years of current experience in the development of embedded systems is required
- First experience in software testing is required
- Knowledge of Linux is required
- Language skills: German advanced A2, English business fluent B2
- Above average remuneration, supplements and allowances
- Training and education opportunities worldwide
- Faster acquisition of know-how
- Promotion of transfer knowledge
- Personal contact
- Satisfaction with the right task
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG