We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in Manching, we are looking for you for as a Technical Architect IT.
As a Technical Architect you will be part of a motivated team that works on the digitization of the process and tool landscape with a focus on new aircraft programs such as Eurodrone and FCAS in the Services (TAS) business unit.
The focus of action is the further development of the Semantic Data Integration Platform - a flexibly configurable toolbox with which data silos can be broken up and new apps can be developed efficiently.
In this context, your creativity and technical understanding are required to find smart and innovative solutions.Your activities as a Technical Architect are:
- Requirements management in the software environment
- Analysis of processes, data flows and data structures
- Development of solution approaches based on the requirements of stakeholders, including:
- Derivation / development of data models / ontologies
- Development of algorithms for data analysis and processing
- Conception of user interfaces and application logic
- Implementation of solutions within the Semantic Data Integration Platform
- Creation of requirement specifications also for external partners / suppliers
- Support in project controlling, monitoring of resources, tracking of work packages and subcontractors and tracking of project progress
- Support in project organization, organization of important project workshops and meetings
- Management and creation of project information
- Project communication, coordination of communication with stakeholders and team-internal communication
- Degree in computer science or engineering or similar
- Experience in project management, technical documentation
- Experience in the implementation of business processes in heterogeneous IT and departmental environments
- Ability to identify and interpret data correlations and dependencies
- Knowledge and experience in data modeling
- Ability to develop processes for the controlled exchange of data between different tools
- Basic knowledge of the ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) disciplines is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German proficient B1
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG