HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech sector in Donauwörth, we are looking for you as a Design Engineer fpr Airplane Doors.
- Construction & configuration of metallic doors including their kinematics and installations for the AIRBUS SA & LR fleet
- Design of milling parts and sheet metal parts for passenger doors and cargo doors in CATIA V5
- Implementation of drawing updates triggered by obsolescence or environmental regulations (Reach) in CATIA V5 & CCD
- Integration of kinematic components, cladding and insulation
- Detailed design including drawing creation according to AIRBUS design specifications
- Preparation and processing of change requests (change notes / change requests)
- Supervision of the start of series production and production support through the processing of quality reports
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Experience in aerospace development, including construction of aircraft structures
- Experiences with the AIRBUS classic programs SA & LR
- Good knowledge of CATIA V5 & CCD with training certificates
- Good knowledge of MS Office, CATIA V5, CCD, vpm
- Language skills: fluent English, German an advantage
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG