HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech sector in Donauwörth, we are looking for you as a computer scientist in the field of IT operations.
- You ensure the delivery of new software packages and upgrades
- You are responsible for maintaining the infrastructure in working order in accordance with OLA/SLAs
- You will ensure that services are delivered in accordance with agreed customer requirements and that they continue to meet or exceed expectations
- You will monitor and track system performance against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- You inform the IT product manager about product improvements, updates and obsolescence management
- Assist in the use of automated scheduling and remote monitoring based on company needs
- You carry out the ITIL-based support processes, which include incident, problem, change, configuration and event management
- You identify and implement technologies and processes that improve the reliability, efficiency and availability of the system environment
- Degree in computer science or comparable
- You have good knowledge of incident and change management on the basis
of ITIL principles
- You have already managed partners and subcontractors
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Windows
- Language skills: English business fluen, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG