HESYS has been a well-established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for many years and is active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers. We would be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment at our well-known, international customer in the AEROSPACE division in Immenstaad, we are looking for you as a Development Engineer Mechanical Design.
- Participation in the mechanical configuration of satellites and payloads
- Participation in the development of mechanical designs for satellites and instrument structures
- Participation in the development and conception of GSE design (ground support equipment)
- Development of lightweight constructions
- Development and documentation of mechanical designs, taking into account the requirements and constraints related to function, material and manufacture
- Creation of product definition drawings, parts lists and associated manufacturing documentation
- Degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of room-specific mechanical and thermal requirements and constraints
- Initial experience in the design and creation of manufacturing documentation
- Knowledge of composite materials and structural design
- Experience in GSE design (ground support equipment) is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP, E-PLAN, (Siemens TIA Portal and SAP-PLM desirable)
- Language skills: Business fluent German, English proficient
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG