HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry and active in many other areas of general high-tech industry for decades.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
We are looking for you as a Software Architect (d/m/f) for a project assignment with our well-known international customer from the high-tech industry in Bremen.
- Design, Implementation, Integration, Validation and Verification of software products
- Interface with internal and external customers
- Work together in trans-national and cross-functional teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software and product development processes
- Educated to a Bachelor or Master Degree level (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience of software architecture, excellent view on modularity, standardized APIs, low level drivers & Operating system designs
- Good understanding of devops culture and necessary elements to allow continuous integration/delivery for embedded software
- Ideally experience in both traditional embedded architecture and Proficiency in C for embedded environments
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Continuous Integration, space hardware computing platforms, space development processes
- Knowledge of C and further languages make a plus
- Language skills: Business fluent English, German advanced
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG