HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of the general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy aims equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
We are looking for you as an Embedded Software Engineer for aircrafts for a project with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE sector in Manching.
- Identification, analysis and detailing of software requirements for customer software solutions
- Creation, review and documentation of software designs
- Quality-oriented development of embedded real-time software for avionics computer systems
- Development and documentation of software unit tests as an integral part of software development
- Continuous application of static code analysis, code reviews and documentation of the results
- Development, maintenance and documentation of software tools, support software and simulation environments
- Interdisciplinary interaction with neighboring departments within and across the development team
- Interaction with different roles of an agile development process (Product Owner, Scrum Master, etc.)
- Degree in compuer science or software engineering or comparable
- Knowledge of software engineering, software architecture design and software embedded
development are required
- Knowledge of the Ada programming language is an advantage
- Experience in JIRA product management, Jenkins CI automation and version control (e.g.
ClearCase, Git, Subversion) are beneficial
- Language skills: Business fluent English, German basics
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG