HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment in the well-known international space company ArianeGroup in Bremen we are looking for you as a Supply Chain and Quality Manager for the ORION Programm.
- Act as interface with suppliers for operational activities
- Assess suppliers during tendering phase and contribute to the selection decision
- Manage/contribute to supply chain & quality aspects of the contract being responsible for On time, on Quality (and on Cost when applicable) performance
- Manage supplier quality Approval ensure that suppliers are compliant with certifications required in coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Monitor or support new product introduction, ToW, changes, to ensure industrial qualification maturity before serial phase
- Assess the Supplier capacity, capability & performance and contribute to the Supplier development
- Identify the supplier industrial risks and propose mitigation actions
- Work out short term recovery plans
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects
- Report on supplier operational performance
- Apply the current associated tools to manage all activities related to supplier management
- Studium des Ingenieurwesens oder der Luft- und Raumfahrt oder der Supply Chain oder vergleichbar
- Erfahrung in den relevanten Bereichen
- Kenntnisse in MS Office, SA, Google Workspace
- Sprachkenntnisse: Englisch verhandlungssicher, Deutsch wünschenswert
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or supply chain or equivalent
- Experience in the relevant areas
- Knowledge of MS Office, SA, Google Workspace
- Language skills: English business fluent, German desirable
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG