HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment at our well-known international customer Airbus in Donauwörth, Germany, we are looking for you as Vehicle Test Engineer.
Support helicopter and VTOL vehicle development, production, and operations through all types of laboratory testing. Define, prepare, and execute component, system, and integration tests (e.g., airframe fatigue or crash tests, environmental and vibration tests, mission equipment functional tests, electric propulsion system tests, fuel system tests) while maintaining time, quality, and cost. Coordinate and oversee multidisciplinary test activities and test suppliers.
- Definition of test strategies or programs and preparation of detailedTest concepts, specifications and proposals in close cooperation with relevant departments, internal/external customers and airworthiness authorities
- Practical execution and documentation of individual vehicle tests to analyze and verify the behavior, performance and function of aircraft components / systems in compliance with applicable regulations (quality, airworthiness,engineering, safety, export control, etc.)
- Development, application and continuous improvement of state of the art methods and tools (HW and SW) to perform tests and to process and analyze test result data
- Management of project portfolios and work packages, coordination of multidisciplinary test activities, supplier management (specification, contracting, monitoring)
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or mechatronics or similar
- Professional experience in the areas of conatruction, aerospace and product development
- Knowledge of aircraft functionality and demonstration of compliance(especially high volt systems, structure, propeller/rotor drives,mission equipment, vibration)
- Industrial experience in operation of special purpose machinery (hydro/electro-mechanical); analog/digital instrumentation and control; automation technology and data processing
- Knowledge in project management, process management
- Knowledge in MS-Office, SAP, HIP, JIRA, ISO 9100, PMBOK
- Language skills: English business fluent, German advanced
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG