HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Manching, we are looking for you as a Manufacturing Engineering with knowledge in Aircraft Maintenance.
You work as an A400M Manufacturing Engineering Industrialization and Configuration Control and the main tasks are:
- Responsible for industrialization and support to prepare the incoming A/C events to ensure a good transfer when A/C event starts
- Creation and maintenance neutral plan in the systems: structure, routes, work orders
- Stablish Configuration Control methodology
- Interaction with all manufacturing and support areas including finance, customer and program management office
- Stablish Neutral Build Process for Retrofit, Maintenance and Upgrades Definition and optimization of manufacturing processes taking into account technical and economic aspects
- Lead future-oriented projects
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Experience in project management
- Good Experience in aircraft maintenance is required
- Ideally knowledge of the A400M Aircraft is existing
- Solid Manufacturing / Manufacturing Engineering knowledge is necessary
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Knowledge of A400M TOOLS ( OPAL, DOGS, AIRN@V) is desirable
- Language skills: English business fluen, German would a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG