We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
We are looking for you as Equipment Engineer for EF Mission Computers and Sensors for a project assignment at our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Manching.
- Analysis of the superordinate system and customer requirements and derivation of the necessary equipment requirements
- Coordination of equipment development with the involvement of internal specialist departments and Eurofighter partner companies
- Support and supervision of equipment qualification at the manufacturer's site
- Support and supervision of the subsequent system qualification
- Validation and coordination of development documentation
- Support and supervision of change management
- Processing of technical enquiries from the customer, equipment manufacturer and Eurofighter partner companies within the scope of in-service support
- Studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience in technical documentation
- First experience in the development of devices and systems is a must
- Knowledge of aviation legal standards and processes is an advantage
- Knowledge of infrared image recognition and processing is nice to have
- Knowledge of MS-Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German advanced
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG