HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of the general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy aims equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international client from the high-tech industry in Taufkirchen near Munich we are looking for you as Project Sourcing Manager for the Future Combat Air System FCAS.
- Define the vision of the procurement program, the guideline through the 5 main pillars (innovation, quality, responsiveness, delivery and competitiveness) and manage the deviations / mitigate the risks
- Ensure that the development and industrialization of procured items and operations are managed
- Ensure that operational issues with procured items are managed
- Establish/update a procurement performance dashboard for the program
- Follow-up NRC & RC vs. budgets (OP)* Ensure supply chain competitiveness to support both sales campaigns and existing programs/projects
- Follow-up procurement risks and opportunities for the program
- Degree in engineering or industrial engineering or economics or supply chain or comparable
- Experience in disposition/material procurement, project management, process planning
- Experience in MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German, Spanish or French would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG