We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech sector in Munich, we are looking for you as Category Buyer.
General Procurement is a transdivisional shared services function under the organization of Airbus Operations being responsible for ca €6,5 Bio sourcing volume per year. The Product Development commodity inside General Procurement is responsible to procure engineering services, manufacturing engineering, customer services, testing services and R&D. At PJED they are a community of purchasers who have effective and sustainable relationships with their internal customers at Airbus DS Engineering departments through different Multifunctional teams (e.g. Defence & Space Engineering Services, Innovation, Testing, Space AIT).
This are the main tasks:
- Contribute to the sourcing activities, manage the tendering and the contract negotiation to achieve the best purchasing conditions in accordance within Company / Program requirements (e.g. Export Control & Security)
- Support the local multifunctional team covering Military Air Systems, Connected Intelligence and
Space Systems for engineering services, testing and R&D/Innovation procurement activities
- Bundle internal customer procurement demands, prepare the Call for Tender pack (defining procurement strategy and bidders), perform Call for Tenders, prepare the Supplier Selection report, negotiate frame contracts, secure eCatalogues implementation into Click and Buy and MySupply
- Monitor the contract with suppliers via Contract Review Meetings and Strategic Review Meetings. Guide all company stakeholders through out the contract life cycle a complete application of terms and conditions to ensure suppliers deliver expected performance securing the monitoring of key performance indicators (logistics, quality, cost etc.)
- Manage the day to day relationships with suppliers and running projects to optimize customer value, while minimizing total cost of ownership & risks
- Degree in engineering or industrial engineering or economics or equivalent
- Experience in procurement, engineering, sales
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German, French and/or Spanish would be aplus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG