HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Manching, we are looking for you as Embedded Software Engineer.
As Embedded Software Engineer FCS (Flight Control System) & FMS (Flight Management System) you have to do the following tasks:
- Develop embedded safety critical software for an onboard system of Eurofighter
- Responsible to design and code safety critical real time software
- Before making software airborne, integrate and test the work directly on the target hardware
- Degree in computer science or software engineering or comparable
- Experience in in embedded systems software development and model-based system design
- Understanding the challenges of developing safety critical software and awareness of civil standards DO-178c and DO-330 is necessary
- First experience with programming standards
- Knowledge of ADA, C or Java, (Python would be a plus)
- Language skills: English business fluent, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG