We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech sector in Manching, we are looking for you as Avionics SubSystem and Software Requirement Engineer.
- Review of system requirements documents
- Definition of interface descriptions
- Specification and maintenance of subsystem requirements for new mission computers
- Support verification activities (reviews/analyses)
- Specify and maintain the subsystem design for the mission computer. Specify and maintain the high-level software requirements for new mission computers
- Degree in electrical engineering or computer science or software development or engineering or aerospace or equivalent
- Several years of experience in mission systems and system architecture and with avionics systems is required
- Solid understanding of the purpose of ARP4754 /DO-178C or comparable design assurance standards and related processes is necessary
- Knowledge of MS Office, Doors and Jira/Confluence is a must
- Language skills: English business fluent, German advanced
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG