We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in space technology near Munich, we are looking for you as Business Management system expertise.
VERANTWORTLICHKEITEN - RESPONSIBILITIES
You work as a Business Management system expertise and will join within the Quality Department - the Team which is accountable for the Airbus DS Business Management System (BMS) governance. The department is ensuring that company policies, business requirements are properly managed. The team acts as a central partner for all Domains (e.g: engineering, quality, procurement, sales, finance, etc).
The mission is to lead and/or strongly contribute to the evolution of the BMS (Business Management System). Final objective: move towards a more digital BMS architecture, in particular that it can interface with internal Airbus tool or external tool such as SAP.
This are the main tasks:
- Contribute to operational end to end BMS business system projects
- Detect relevant digital transformation for Quality BMS department
- Perform data analysis, able to interpret the information which can offer ways to improve the business:
+ Collect the data
+ Define data quality criteria
+ Structure and organize data cleansing
+ Communicate on report and new trend proposed
- Bring wide knowledge of digital use and new technologies, and support the team about this new way of working and thinking!
- Manage IT interfaces with stakeholders involved in the project. The main one will be Digital department
- Participate to BMS governance, BMS architecture and BMS Data governance
IHR PROFIL - QUALIFICATIONS
- Study of business administration or specialization in "Digital Technology Entrepreneurship" or comparable
- Experience with the BMS and managed:
+ process modeling in EPC format (BMS Architecture)
+ and updated data consistencies (BMS processes)
+ documents related to the EN9100 key characteristics
+ and design, develop the maintenance of documents as baseline in the BMS
- Knowledge of project management, data analysis and data modeling
- Knowledge in the "Quality fundamentals" especially with the Business Management System (BMS)
- Knowledge of MS Office, Python, Jira & Confluence
- BMS tools (Doors + Doxis + Aris) are mandatory
- Logistics software and data analytics tools are necessary
- Language skills: Fluent in English, German or French would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG