HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Manching, we are looking for you as Embedded Software Engineer.
- Identification, analysis and detailing of software requirements for customer software solutions
- Creation, review and documentation of software designs
- Quality-oriented development of embedded real-time software for avionics computer systems
- Development and documentation of software unit tests as an integral part of software development
- Continuous application of static code analysis, code reviews and documentation of the results
- Development, maintenance and documentation of software tools, support software and simulation environments
- Interdisciplinary interaction with neighboring departments within and across the development team
- Interaction with different roles of an agile development process (Product Owner, Scrum Master, etc.)
- Degree in software engineering or computer science or comparable
- Good Experience in the field of embedded development, software engineering and software architecture design
- Knowledge of the Ada programming language is an advantage
- Experience in JIRA product management, Jenkins CI automation and version control (e.g. ClearCase, Git, Subversion) is an advantage
- Knowledge of agile methods and Scrum is desirable
- Language skills: English business fluent, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG