We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in space technology near Munich, we are looking for you as a Project Sourcing Manager for the new FCAS (Future Combat Air System).
- Defining the vision of the procurement program, the policy through the 5 main pillars (Innovation, Quality, Responsiveness, Delivery and Competitiveness) and managing the deviations / mitigation of the risks
- Ensuring that the development and industrialization of procured items and operations are managed
- Ensuring operational issues with procured items are managed
- Established/updated a procurement performance dashboard for the program
- Follow-up NRC & RC vs. Budgets (OP)* Ensuring supply chain competitiveness to support both sales campaigns and existing programs/projects
- Follow-on procurement risks and opportunities for the program
IHR PROFIL - QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Industrial engineering or business administration or economy or supply chain/logistics or comparable
- Experience in scheduling/material procurement, project management, process planning
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: Fluent in English, German or French or Spanish would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG