We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the aerospace technology sector in Manching, we are looking for you as Human Factors Engineer.
Human-machine interface design aims to design the best interface between people and their activities using the best technologies, the best user interface principles, and the best "design and validation" methods such as prototyping methods .
They also contribute to the safety case and certification of the system aspects. This purpose arises from the application of engineering expertise and knowledge and methods to design user interfaces throughout the product/service life cycle. The main skills related to the profession of HumanMachine Interface Design are:
System engineering, human-machine interaction, user interface/interaction, user experience, software ergonomics.
The area of responsibility is broken down in detail as follows:
- Holistic development of human-machine interfaces of complex systems: pre-design, design, development, validation and verification of complex human-machine interfaces
- Assistance with certification according to civil and military regulations
- Application of Human Factors Engineering specific tools and procedures
- Responsibility for work packages
- Participation and implementation of work packages specific to Human Factors Engineering
- Studies in psychology or electrical engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Specialization in Human Factors Engineering is required
- Good know-how in software engineering including programming is a must
- Knowledge of MS Office, programming knowledge must be present
- Language skills: English business fluent, any other language is a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG