We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in Manching, we are looking for you as an Acoustics and Vibration Engineer for the new FCAS.
The structural dynamics and acoustics domain is part of the flight physics centre of competence. Our mission is to design, analyse, certify, qualify, maintain into service and ensure the continued airworthiness of all the airvehicles developed within the company. Functions and responsibilities of the acoustics and vibration domain are equipment and store qualification, external and internal noise design and development, ground test and laboratory activities, support of flight test campaigns. Main aircraft programmes are Eurofighter, Tornado, eurodrone and FCAS.
You work as an acoustics and vibration engineer for FCAS RC and the main tasks are:
- Acoustics and vibration analyses for the integration of new equipment and stores
- Definition, preparation, execution and support of qualification tests and flight test campaigns
- Management of external suppliers and partners
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Experience in Aerospace Engineering or similar is required
- Experience in the field of Acoustics and Vibration is necessary
- Experience with Structural Dynamic Testing and with Data Acquisition, Data Handling, Data Processing and Analysis is a must have
- Basic Knowledge of Linux and experience with Matlab is required
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German is nice to have
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG