We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in Manching, we are looking for you as a System Engineer in the field of Sensors/EW/COMMS Ground and Flight Tests.
The domain "Integration Test and Analysis" is part of the center of competence "Flight and Integration Test". The department is working on the verification and integration of (sub-)systems on test bench and aircraft level and, at a progressive rate, on combinations of various test levels, be it live, virtual or constructive (from Virtual Testing up to "System of Systems" testing).
The main tasks are:
- Preparation of test activities for on A/C avionics ground and flight test (e.g. preparation of Flight test Programs)
- Conducting of on A/C ground tests and on-line monitoring of test data system behavior during flight test
- Analysis of test data and reporting of results and deviations
- Development of analysis routines/software and/or definition of requirements to analysis software in the area of test data analysis
- Close cooperation with design, development and test teams inside and outside Airbus Defence and Space
- Degree in electrical engineering or software engineering or engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Relevant professional experience in appropriate engineering activities is desirable
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge in test support systems, tracing tools, high level programming language is beneficial (e.g. MaTe, OCTANE, DOORS, JIRA, C/C++, Python etc.)
- Language skills: English business fluent, German advanced
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG