We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech sector in Manching, we are looking for you as Document Manager for Future Programs.
Engineering Data Management plays a key role on the path to “digital engineering”. Some emerging projects such as the completely digital development of an unmanned drone or the increasing international working methods within the group require new processes and systems in the area of data management.
You work as "Document Manager Future Programs" mainly for current, international development projects in the area of Unmanned Aerial Systems, for example for EuroDrone or Future Combat Air System (FCAS). The challenge in these new programs is to continue to strictly adhere to company and government regulations, but to adapt the processes to new ways of working, such as agile methodology, digital signature and virtual development.
- Contact point for the departments of the development company for all document management issues
- Supporting the project teams in recording the development results, project documents and data with the associated attributes
- Distribution of data taking into account project specifications and security, export and copyright instructions
- Constant improvement of data management processes and tools against the background of international partnerships and the desire for close digital and efficient collaboration
- Coordination of interfaces in the international environment
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or equivalent
- Good knowledge of document or configuration management is a must
- Experience from a development company in military aviation is highly desirable
- Very good MS Excel and tool knowledge (MS SharePoint) is required
- Solid handling of VBA and/or other script languages is necessary
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG