|Immenstaad am Bodensee
We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy aims equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the space sector in Immenstaad on Lake Constance, we are looking for you as a development engineer in the area of payload data processing.
IHRE AUFGABE - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, prototyping and analysis of algorithms for the geometric, radiometric and spectral processing of remote sensing data from space-based instruments (imager, radar, sounder)
- Definition, implementation and use of simulation models
Generate representative data for analysis by these algorithms, covering the observation location, instrument signal path and relevant satellite features
- Create specifications and test plans for end-to-end simulators to support performance evaluations and operational processing of satellite remote sensing data
IHR PROFIL - QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in mathematics or physics or electrical engineering or aerospace or engineering or comparable
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one of the following areas: image processing, geometric data processing (geolocation), geodesy, spectrometer, interferometer or radar data processing, remote sensing of the Earth, space instrument design and performance
- Knowledge of Python
- Language skills: basics German, fluent in English
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG