We have been an established AEROSPACE and AIRBUS partner in the international aerospace industry for decades. At the same time, we are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and our customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer AIRBUS near Bremen, we are looking for you as an End-to-End Mission System Engineer for the Starlab project.
- Identify mission constraints, drivers and built the operational mission scenarios, Identify mission feared events and related necessary mitigations in line with the safety policy level,
- Capture necessary systems / functions for operational needs, interactions, ground / board and Station / Visiting Vehicle / Launchers task sharing and timing,
- Foster simple design with respect to the strict need with the objective to reduce complexity for end user / operators,
- Avoid as much as possible late costly redesign (in B2/C/D/E) with respect to mission operations objectives.
- Study of aerospace or engineering or electrical engineering or comparable
- Extensive experience in aerospace industry with a strong background in Systems Engineering and good leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge in System Engineering in space projects
- Language skills: fluent in English, fluent in French
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG