We have been an established AEROSPACE- and AIRBUS partner in the international aerospace industry for decades. At the same time, we are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and our customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer AIRBUS near Bremen, we are looking for you as a Interface Definition System Engineer.
- Responsibility for the definition of interfaces engineering for Starlab Level 2 (L2)
- Oversight of interface alignment on Starlab Station level
- Establishment of interface documentation Responsibility of Station interface topics for Program Reviews, Engineering Review Boards, Risk Control Boards
- Preparation of inputs to system schedule
- Coordination of technical documentation, trades and analyses for Station topics
- Status reporting to the Starlab Station Lead Systems Engineer
- Study of physics or aerospace or engineering or technical studies or comparable
- Knowledge of spacecraft systems and subsystems architectures and design
- Language skills: fluent in English
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG